Monday, December 3, 2007

Creativity....my Poem

New boss, first day, what am I going to do, what am I going to say?
Productivity is low, inter-office communication is slow
The board wants to see changes, they don’t care who, how or what wages....instantaneous CHANGES!!!

I placed a call to motivation, can you pay a visit to my organization?
I need to create more than a monotonous 9-5 atmosphere, I’ll show these people that I care.
I’ll use money but that’s not all, I’ll listen to and involve my workers, personally giving each a call.
Tell me your ideas, my good lady/ man, let’s rebuild this company, ground up, working together hand in hand.

Good Management calls for planning, leading, organizing, control,
each helping the other creating the whole.
My workers now feel valued and as such commit, their time, effort, suggestions and even wits!
It wasn’t easy, it wasn’t fast but because of knowledge gained from Management 3120 I know my changes are going to last.

1 comment:

Bizzy Bee said...

I like the rhythm of your poem. The drama behind the describing the flow of your job is entertaining. I like the way you including the four essentials of management(Planning,Organizing,Controlling, and Leading) I love how this course inspires us to think beyond the norm.