I took the leadership/management diagnostic conducted in class seriously I was quite curious to see what the results would tell me about myself. For the first two questions i applied the words presented to how i see myself i nthe work environment but then i started to view the words and make my choices based on how i saw myself in my relationship with my significant other. That was foremost in my mind so i figured why not.
My test results was I high D, which states that my emphasis is on shaping the environment by influencing or persuading others. Some of the description do reflect how i see myself but i doubt the accuracy of it based on the results that some of my classmates got which could not be ANY stretch of the imagination represent who they were. But maybe thats me judging people after all i'm only with them 1 hour and 15 minutes twice a week.
Also as in horoscopes i think people read these things and because they're kind of general can turn and twist them or remember some situations when what is written applies to them. I therefore really don't believe in any test that's suppose to tell me about myself but i can see myself taking a few more simple becuase i'm always curious to see what would be "revealed".
I however wouldn't have wanted to be any of the other profiles as i think I high D is a perfect mix...being dominant sounds to pushy and conscientious and steady sounds like fancy words for saying an easy pushover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just from your last sentence "conscientious and steady sounds like fancy words for saying an easy pushover," I got the feeling that you do belong to the D high I group. I am guess you don't like any dominating power over you. Forgive me if I am wrong, I am judging base on your blog. I am also D high I. To be honest, I don't like people dominating me too much, expect for the ones I respect. But I don't think I am pushy. It's great if I can be in control, but I wouldn't want to force my influence on people if it's not necessary. So I am not sure if the diagnostic test is accurate or not.
I'm the same thing as you. =) I agree with thinking that I high D is a good pick and I wouldn't have it any other way. I was curious to find out my answer. And I was happy with the result and I believed it. I get what you were saying about the horoscopes thing, somehow they always describe your situation perfectly. It's so funny.
Amy Su i never thought of it while writing but you're write i don't like domination power over me however D high I just seems like the type of leader who gets things done more because of their power than because of their personality. I rather I high D. it's not as harsh as D high I but it's still strong. :-)
Post a Comment